Comprehensive Image-Review, Measurements and Reporting
Time efficient Reporting and Image-Review plays a decisive role in improving the quality of patient care. Image-Com© has been developed to speed up workflow in the daily routine. It makes cardiological information available faster, provides additional clinical information and accelerates reporting.
As a viewer for cardiac catheter and cardiac ultrasound examinations Image-Com© offers a comprehensive feature set for rapid and clearly structured review of still images and image sequences.
- Fast and flexible composition of relevant image data ensured by intuitive user interface
- Side-by-side comparison of current and previous examinations (XA and Echo)
- Comfortable analysis of image sequences using video functions
- Export of image-data to AVI, BMP, JPEG or DICOM format
Image-Arena™ Measurement provides measurement and re-measurement capabilities for Echo examinations.
- Automatic import of measurement values from ultrasound systems
- Availability of all current 2D Echo-, M-Mode- and Doppler measurements
- Measurement of up to five values for each parameter
Based on report templates Image-Arena™ Reporting ensures accelerated generation of standardized Echo reports
- Automatic import of measurement values
- Rapid report text generation using text modules
- Integration of diagnosis relevant images by drag & drop