Vendor independent software solution for three-dimensional quantification of left ventricular volume and function
4D LV-FunctionTM provides a full assessment of the LV including Volumes, EF and GLS with no more efforts than the current routine methods and shows a high correlation with MRI results. The software features for 4D echo data advanced automatic contour finding algorithm combined with 3D speckle tracking for an easy, fast, accurate and highly reproducible functional analysis of the left ventricle, even for patients that are difficult to image.
- Easy, fast and highly efficient data processing due to highly automated workflow
- Measurement results for LV EDV, ESV and EF are comparable to the gold standard cardiac MRI, even in abnormally shaped LV (congenital heart diseases)
- Assessment of global longitudinal strain (GLS)
- Easy to use solution for left ventricular quantification
- Quantify LV volume and function
- Regional volumetric analysis